Go to the interactive map to go directly to the work calendar download list National calendar
To perform the operations described below with FREMAP's work calendars, it is recommended to use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
On the calendars you can:
Mark or unmark bank holidays in the layout of months.
National and regional bank holidays are marked by default (which can be corrected/updated if there is an error or if changes occur throughout the year). Local bank holidays should be added to complete the calendar.
The calendar can be used as follows:
- Place the mouse on the day you wish to mark or unmark. If necessary, use the expand option to make it easier to do so.
- Right-click on the mouse so that the options menu appears.
- Choose the Highlight Text or Properties option from the menu, which will open a window.
- In the window, click on the colour option located in the appearance tab, thus showing you a colour palette.
- Choose the colour that matches the colour of the legend of bank holidays and click accept.
Fill in the fields related to the information of the centre, schedules and bank holidays.
The work calendars can be printed, saved as a file in your units or sent as an e-mail attachment, preserving the colour marks made to indicate bank holidays and any information added in the fields.
Download work calendars by Autonomous Community
Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.