In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is declared that FREMAP MUTUA, COLLABORATOR WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY POLICY No. 61 (hereinafter FREMAP), with registered office at Carretera de Pozuelo, No. 61, Majadahonda, Madrid 28222, and with Tax ID Number G-28207017, is registered as No. 61 in the Register of Entities collaborating in Social Security Management and is the holder of the Internet domain "www.fremap.es.
General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
- Access to this app confers user status on the person using it.
- The use of the services offered will be governed by the specific terms and conditions specified in each case.
- FREMAP owns the intellectual and industrial property rights reflected on the website, as well as all of the elements contained therein. The user agrees to respect these rights.
- The use or publication, in part or in full, for commercial purposes, of any content is strictly forbidden without prior authorisation from FREMAP. It is also forbidden to alter or delete material or content whose rights are reserved by FREMAP.
- Website managers who create links must notify FREMAP by email at the following address: email@example.com. These links will not imply any sort of association or connection with the linked organisations. FREMAP reserves the right to refuse such access at any time. If any user believes the content or services provided by linked pages to be illegal, violate constitutional values or principles, or damage goods or rights of the user or a third party, we ask that you please notify us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREMAP shall, under no circumstance, be liable for damages of any kind resulting from failure to read this notice, or from failure to fulfil the terms and conditions provided for in each case. The user will be held liable for any damages that may arise.
Data Protection Policy
FREMAP may use the forms on this website to collect personal data and user information for storage and use.
On each of the forms on which personal data is collected, the user will receive detailed information on the processing of their data in accordance with the requirements of Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulations).
In relation to data protection rights, the user will be informed of the possibility of exercising their rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection, portability, limitation and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, by means of the following:
- Letter sent to to the registered office: Carretera de Pozuelo, 61, Majadahonda, 28222 - Madrid
- Postage-paid envelopes available at any of our centres located in Spain
- By e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Required information
- Full name of the party concerned
- Photocopy of the ID card, passport or other valid document that identifies you, or of the person representing you (in case of representation with the ID card of both the representative and represented it will be necessary to provide the express authorisation of the interested party.
- Demand relating to the request
- Address for notification purposes, date, and requester's signature
- Supporting documents relating to the demand being made, where applicable
For all matters relating to the processing of their personal data, users may contact the FREMAP Data Protection Officer, writing to them at Carretera de Pozuelo, No. 61, 28222 Majadahonda (Madrid), or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of the personal data provided shall be carried out by adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent its loss, improper use, alteration and unauthorised access, taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the data, and the risk analysis carried out. As a company duly certified in the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 27001 standard, FREMAP has implemented and deployed the appropriate controls to guarantee the protection of confidentiality and privacy in navigation and telecommunications.
The user must keep the personal data provided duly updated. If it is necessary to modify or update your personal data, you must communicate this in writing through one of the channels indicated above for exercising personal data protection rights. The user is responsible for the accuracy, updating and veracity of the data they provide, exempting FREMAP from any responsibility for incorrect, inaccurate, false data, or which refers to a person other than the person providing them.
For more information, go to the Data Protection Policy.
Standards of use for Social Networks
The use of FREMAP social networks on Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook, is subject to the terms and conditions of use. In order for this channel to be of use to everyone, it is necessary to respect the basic rules. Please read the following rules carefully before taking part:
- Remember that this is a public forum. When you publish any detail, comment or information, you accept that this can be seen by the rest of the users of this social network and by FREMAP.
- You are asked to write in the first person and to try to provide value in your comments, providing contrasting information. Remember that you are responsible for your contributions and the consequences they have on your image and reputation. If you have any doubt, it is best not to contribute.
- This space constitutes a forum for the exchange of opinion or constructive debate, and therefore not for causing controversy, disparaging other users or third parties, or raising claims and complaints. These should be provided through the means that FREMAP has established for this purpose. If you are interested in processing requests, suggestions and claims regarding the services available, you can send a message to the following address email@example.com.
- Treat other users with respect. Use appropriate and correct language.
- Do not publish advertising material or make use of this profile to search for work.
- Your contribution must provide real and specific facts. Citations or the reproduction of small fragments of texts, books and other works of third parties in general are premitted, as long as the source and name of the author are referenced.
- It is essential to preserve the correct use of this profile, and therefore FREMAP, as administrator, reserves the right to remove, without the right of reply, any contribution that:
- is considered illegal, disrespectful, threatening, groundless, slanderous, libellous, obscene, inappropriate, or ethically or socially discriminatory.
- Includes third-party details without their authorisation.
- Contains any type of personal advertising material or propaganda, or that which benefits a third-party, whether they are natural or legal persons.
- Is superfluous.
- Repeatedly publishes the same content.
- Is not related to the purpose of the page.
- The downloading of content, or copying or printing of contributions is permitted exclusively for personal or private use.
FREMAP is not responsible for the opinions expressed in this profile and it does not offer any guarantee regarding the truthfulness, accuracy or timeliness of the information in the content. Similarly, FREMAP accepts no responsibility for external websites that can be accessed from this profile through links or any content provided by third-parties.
Current Spanish regulations will apply and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.