The FREMAP website (www.fremap.es) applies the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 with a compliance level [AA] that guarantees compliance with that established in Spanish legislation in UNE 139803:2012 Standard , in accordance with the guidelines provided by the WAI (Website Accesibility Initiative) which sets the international standards in the creation of accessible web content throughout the world.
The web portal complies with standards in HTML5 and CSS 3.0. The validators W3C (for HTML5 experimental and CSS3) and the Total Validator Tool have been used.
- Adjustment to multi-device.
- Separation between content and presentation by means of style sheets.
- Text alternatives are added to the non-text content. We include alternative text with images that are not decorative.
- All links are identified, contextualised and show details of the function or link destination.
- The size of the text is defined in relative units so users can change it by using the browser's usual text size controls.
- Identification of abbreviations.
- The formats of downloadable files are identified, such as pdf, excel, powerpoint and word.
- Identification of the changes in the language.
- The user is warned when a new pop-up window is going to open.
- The content is editable using a keyboard without a specific time limit to press the keys.
- Visibility of the focus in links and forms.
- Continuation of focus. There is no change of context without notifying the user.
- Possibility of play and pause in moving elements.
- Labels or instructions are given when the content requires the user to enter information.
- If an error is detected automatically when entering the information, correction suggestions are offered.
- We present a user-friendly version to print each page.
- Provide information on the status of a content element.
- Provide information on required fields in forms.
- Include labels and element descriptions.
- Guidance on stock.
- Provide semantic information.
Content from the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism included on Entrepreneurs (Companies) pages are served by external sources which cannot be controlled and we do not guarantee that they will be accessible. Moreover, the self-employed workers' contributions calculator is an element on the website which we are currently working on to make accessible.
Part of the documentation in PDF format provided on the portal, given that it sometimes comes from external sources, does not meet the required principles of accessibility. FREMAP commits to offering its pdf documents in accessible format. Request these via our information and suggestions form.
To provide support to users with older browser versions, FREMAP has designed a specific style sheet to guarantee the cover of its contents. This style sheet does not fulfil the CSS3 standards but we will provide temporary support to these users.
FREMAP works towards maintaining a suitable level of accessibility in its website content. We appreciate if you would inform us of any area for improvement or if you find any difficulties when accessing any content. We invite you to help us in this effort with your suggestions.