Skip ribbon commands
Jump to main content

FREMAP website

Jump to content

Occupational Diseases

Current balance: you have suffered bodily injury as a result of your work activity.

First get medical treatment

  • Report what has happened to you to the person in charge at your company.
  • This person in charge will choose the nearest FREMAP healthcare centre. Centre Network
  • This person in charge will complete the healthcare request form In pdfThis link will open in a pop-up window.
  • Your person in charge will attempt to ensure that you go to your physician's appointment accompanied and with documentation.
  • And if you have any doubts, contact FREMAP.

Once you have been treated

  • Our physician will tell you everything you need to know about your injury.
  • Our physician will also provide you with a document showing proof of having received healthcare.
  • You should submit a copy of the document showing you have received care to your company.
  • Your company will contact us so that your personal FREMAP manager can let us know what to do next. Contact FREMAP

And if you have any questions,

  • Your personal FREMAP manager will inform you and let you know what you need. Contact FREMAP

Occupational Disease: Find out more

We provide you with additional information about the cover provided by FREMAP in the event of an Occupational Disease.

Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have installed the program Acrobat Reader This link opens in a new window installed on your computer.