FREMAP participates in the 12 th edition of the Symposium of Human Resources of the Chamber of Tarragona
The Symposium, organised by the Chamber of Tarragona and the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV) is an appointment of reference for professionals that they want be a day of trends and challenges in the management of people in the twenty-first century.
Yesterday 14 May took place an annual new edition, and are already 12, of the Symposium of Human Resources of the Chamber of Tarragona, an appointment of reference so much for the professionals of the sector as for everyone those which want be a day of trends and challenges of everything that it has to see with the management of people in the twenty-first century.
The opening of the Meeting was the responsibility of the Ms. Laura Roigé, Chairwoman of the Chamber of Tarragona and of the Ms. María José Figueras, Vice-chancellor of the University Rovira i Virgili.
The first Work table, moderate for Manel Solé, FREMAP Director in Tarragona, had following shares.
- Assess the psychosocial risk in the organisations. The practical case of the county council of Tarragona.Sr. Julio Seoane, General Services, Health and Safety.
- Talent without etiquetas.Sra. Montse Masip, Director area Adecco Fundación.
- Penal Risk prevention in the Organisations. Presented by the Ms. Mónica Cutilla Díaz, Lawyer of the Corporate Legal Advice of FREMAP.
The second Table programmed was moderate by Joan Boada, Accredited Professor of Psychology of HR. University Rovira i Virgili (SpitzenValue, HR) and it developed:
- HR Specifics in the Pharma Industry.Sr. Pere Galimany, Director HR Presspart Manufacturing, S.A.
- Paradigm shift: Implementació of the Competence management. Ms. Fanny Margalef, Address Human Resources of Xarxa St Tecla.
- Què to do to improve the value of working with us?.Mr Albert Sanantón, Director HR of Port Aventura.
- Healthy company - Segell 5z.Sra. Neus Pons, Product Health and Work Manager.
The Meeting finished with the Workshop: “Positividad and good humour in the work centre ”, developed by the Mr Javier Rodríguez of Climate i Coneixement.