An employee states she is pregnant and the conditions of her job may adversely affect her health or that of the fetus.
Your personal FREMAP manager will explain what to do next:
- Your employee should request from FREMAP a medical examination to acknowledge the risk during the pregnancy, using the following form (Medical Certificate Request Form) .
- Our physician will visit your employee in his or her surgery and will assess your employee's situation with the documentation provided.
- Our physician will issue, where appropriate, a certificate acknowledging that the risk exists.
- You should adapt the conditions of the job so that it does not pose a risk.
- If this is not possible, you should change your employee's job.
If in the end you are unable to take any of the above measures, you can encourage the employee to apply for the cash benefit.
Your personal FREMPAP manager will explain what steps to take next:
- Your employee will request from FREMAP the cash benefit using the following form (Benefit Request Form) .
- FREMAP will recognise the employee's right to receive the benefit starting on the day you suspend the employment contract with your employee.
We provide you with additional information about coverage provided by FREMAP in the event of Risk during Pregnancy and Risk during Breastfeeding.
Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.