Governing and representative bodies
Members of the governing and participation bodies of the Mutual Company or its representatives do not receive remuneration, in accordance with the provisions of regulations in force. In accordance with the provisions of Order TIN/246/2010, of 4 February, in 2020 they can receive the following compensation for their attendance at each meeting of the indicated bodies:
- Board of Directors: €858.38.
- Special Services Commission: €713.51.
- Control and Monitoring Commission: €581.19.
Remuneration for the 2020 Financial Year, in accordance with the provisions of article 88(3 and 4) of the consolidated text of the Social Security Act with regard to the Published Order of 2 January 2015, approving the classification of Mutual Societies Collaborating with the Social Security Institute.
- Basic remuneration: €111,573.32.
- Post supplement: €66,944.00.
- Variable, maximum that they can receive according to objectives set by the board of directors: €44,629.33.
- Total remuneration: 223,146.65
*Remuneration pending increases corresponding to the final approval of the regulations on total payroll costs in the public sector for 2020 and their application.
Act 19/2013, of 9 December, on transparency and access to public information and good governance, entered into force on 11 December 2014. This act applies to Mutual Societies Collaborating with the Social Security Institute. More information on the Transparency Act. .