Governing and representative bodies
Members of the governing and participation bodies of the Mutual Company or its representatives do not receive remuneration, in accordance with the provisions of regulations in force. In accordance with the provisions of Order TIN/246/2010, of 4 February, in 2019, the following expenses will be paid for attendance at each meeting of the above mentioned bodies:
- Board of Directors: €851.57.
- Special Services Commission: €707.85.
- Control and Monitoring Commission: €576.58.
2018 Remunerations, in accordance with the provisions of article 88, sections 3 and 4, of the Amended Text of the General Social Security Act, in relation to the Published Order of 2 January 2015, which approves the classification of Mutual Companies that Collaborate with Social Security.
- Basic remuneration: €107,110.50.
- Post supplement: €64,266.30.
- Variable, maximum that they can receive according to objectives set by the board of directors: €42,844.20.
Act 19/2013, of 9 December, on transparency and access to public information and good governance, entered into force on 11 December 2014. This law applies to Mutual Companies that Collaborate with Social Security. More information on the Law on Transparency. .