We are an organisation that collaborates with the Social Security Institute for the purposes of developing the following activities:
- Management of financial assistance and healthcare, including rehabilitation, within the scope of protection against work-related accidents and occupational diseases of the Social Security Institute, as well as activities to prevent the same contingencies covered by the protective action.
- Management of cash benefits for temporary disability resulting from non work-related injuries and diseases.
- Management of the benefits for risk during pregnancy and risk during breastfeeding.
- Management of the financial assistance for cessation of activity of self-employed workers.
- Management of benefits for caring for minors suffering from cancer or other serious diseases.
We protect 4.5 million workers, with more than 480,000 member companies.
Private association of business owners who collaborate with Social Security, managing health and economic benefits, contributing to improving the health of workers and their reintegration into the workplace, thus promoting the productivity of our mutual society companies and the sustainability of the System.
To be an institution that is a reference for excellence in service and management, based on our values, innovation, the talent of our professionals, and our commitment to society.
The values guiding the actions of all FREMAP staff, as set forth in the FREMAP Corporate Culture Document and in the Principles of Responsible Action are grouped into five groups:
- A sense of belonging: Our employees are FREMAP's greatest asset, as they are directly responsible for providing the service and they are the main value for achieving the company's vision. For this reason, FREMAP is committed to the professional and personal development of its staff, in pursuit of stability and permanence, based on ethics, integrity, and self-criticism, and with the constant involvement and improvement of each and every one of its employees.
- Leadership: FREMAP declares its determined commitment to leadership, aiming to be a benchmark in all areas of its activity and considers that, in order to achieve this, it is necessary for each of its employees to have a permanent attitude of personal improvement.
- Creativity: This is understood as having working environment and atmosphere that facilitates and encourages employee self-confidence, enthusiasm, and intellectual curiosity, making it possible to "break out of the routine and the comfort zone", shedding light on the new and facing up to change.
- Commitment to service and Personal guidance: Our service provision is aimed at the people our activity is directed towards and this purpose is considered one of our essential characteristics, combining the simultaneous diversity of all our values. We will achieve excellence if we inspire people with the purpose of our actions, harmonising those values as a unit between the being and must-be.
- Commitment to individuals and their surroundings, promoting value management, where equity, transparency, ethics, and respect for the environment are particularly relevant.
- Commitment to society through the pursuit of excellence in the crucial social goal that we develop in our collaboration with the Social Security System.
- Commitment to our mutual society members and their workers, who have placed their confidence in us for the protection of their occupational health and safety.
- Commitment of the employees to the company and its objectives, which they help define.
- Commitment of the management to establishing a favourable labour framework that facilitates and enhances the personal and professional development of the employees.
The Strategic Plan 2018-2021 is constituted as the main instrument for achieving our Mission and Vision, taking into account the needs and expectations of our main interest groups.
Our Vision is specified in two strategic dimensions, excellence in service and excellence in management, as key factors for the provision of service to our insured workers and mutual companies, through the involvement and development of our employees, always promoting innovation and the ongoing improvement of our management system, and contributing to the progress of society.
Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have the programme Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.