FREMAP's Plan for the Prevention of Criminal Imputations, approved by the Board of Directors on 12 November 2014, establishes the Protocols and procedures that determine the proper control by the Mutual Society of situations of risks that could lead to non-compliance with the ethical standards of the Company or the commission of criminal offences.
FREMAP has developed a set of corporate policies that govern its daily activities and that develop the essential standards of compliance, based on the principle of "zero tolerance" towards the commission of illegal acts.
Communication and Reporting Channel.
Any FREMAP employee or interested third party* that is aware or well-founded suspicion of a breach of the Prohibited Conduct Policy by a FREMAP employee or supplier, you may report this through the Communication and Complaint Channel at the email address: email@example.com Or by post to the FREMAP Regulatory Compliance Committee, Carretera de Pozuelo nº 61, C.P.: 28222, Majadahonda, Madrid.
This channel is both a means of denouncing non-compliance or suspected non-compliance with the standards set out in the Catalogue of Forbidden Vehicles, and a means of resolving any doubts that may arise from its application.
In any case, this channel is not the appropriate channel for raising claims, complaints or appeals, against the resolutions of the Mutual Society regarding Social Security benefits, which must be presented in accordance with the conditions and channels established in the current regulations.
Channel usage rules:
- Identified/Anonymous: You may identify yourself or file an anonymous report, in which case you must indicate an email address (for example, created by you for this purpose) or an ordinary email address where we can send the acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint.
- Provide a description of the facts as detailed as possible, including the names of the persons involved in them, as well as the names of third parties who may also be aware of them. In the case of anonymous reports, the facts reported must be sufficiently detailed to allow a diligent investigation of the same.
- Describe how the reported events came to your attention.
- Identify the date/dates on which the reported events have occurred or are happening.
- Identify the place/places where the reported events have occurred or are happening.
- Provide any additional documentation that may be of assistance in the investigation.
- In compliance with the current personal data protection regulations, if you inform FREMAP of events committed by third parties that are not employees of FREMAP or a Mutual society supplier regarding your association with this, these will not be registered. Thus, if you disclose the personal data of such third parties to FREMAP, you are hereby informed of the corresponding obligation to provide the affected party with information regarding the purpose of the communication and the legal standing justifying this, and to identify FREMAP Mutual Society Collaborating with the Social Security Institute as the recipient of the communication.
The personal data provided must be adequate, relevant and not excessive, in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on General Data Protection. You are responsible for the accuracy and updated nature of the personal data you disclose, and FREMAP is exempt from the obligation to inform the affected parties, in accordance with the provisions of Article 14.5 a) of the aforementioned Regulations.
Likewise, you are informed of FREMAP's exemption from the duty to inform, as provided for in Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on General Data Protection, in cases where the personal data received by the Mutual Society is to be used for statistical purposes, and due to the concurrent circumstances, communicating information regarding the processing to each of the affected parties is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, pursuant to Article 14.5 b) of the aforementioned Regulation.
*Third party interested: Any supplier, bidder or company contracted by a FREMAP supplier.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed, as Of the party responsible for processing, by FREMAP MUTUA COLABORADORA DE LA SEGURIDAD SOCIAL, Nº 61, with registered office at Carretera de Pozuelo Nº 61, 28,222 Majadahonda-MADRID.
The purpose of collecting and processing your data is to process the communications and complaints received, as well as to open an investigation file in cases in Those that are applicable, the processing being based on compliance with a legal obligation attributed to the controller (Article 6,1 c) GDPR).
No international transfers or transfers of data to third parties will be made, unless legally required. Your data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which it was collected and to determine possible responsibilities and to attend to any claim processes that may be filed against the company.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, portability, limitation of treatment and not to be the subject of automated individual decisions, by notifying this in writing to the address indicated above or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can access additional information about the processing of your data at www.fremap.es. Similarly, you are informed of your right to file a claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es).