Skip ribbon commands
Jump to main content

FREMAP website

Jump to content

Non-occupational disease and non work-related injury

Current balance: you have been granted sick leave by the Public Health Service.

  • You will be guided through the next steps by contacting your personal FREMAP manager. Contact FREMAP

Report it

To provide you with immediate care, you must submit your sick leave document as follows:

  • Directly, by visiting your nearest FREMAP office. Centre Network
  • By the Consulting Firm that manages your company.


  • The FREMAP medical service will contact you after receiving your sick leave document. Centre Network
  • We collaborate in the monitoring of non-occupational diseases and non work-related injuries by promoting better and quicker recovery.
  • Payment of travelling expenses to the medical services of FREMAP.
  • We will perform medical treatments and diagnostic tests without queuing times, after receiving regulatory authorisation and patient consent
  • We help manage the initiation of the procedure for permanent incapacity without needing to wait until the 18-month period is over.

Once the worker has been medically treated

During your sick leave, we pay you the benefit for Temporary Incapacity.

If you wish, before contacting your personal FREMAP manager, we provide you with the forms you must complete:

Your Temporary Incapacity status ends after you receive medical discharge or a Certification of Incapacity.

In the event of termination of your activity, you can apply for unemployment benefits for self-employed workers.

Non-occupational Disease and Non Work-related Injury: Find out more

We provide you with additional information about the cover provided by FREMAP in the event of a Non-occupational Disease and Non Work-related Injury.

Information about PDF documents: To view PDF files correctly, you must have installed the program Acrobat Reader This link will open in a new window installed on your computer.