Download you the new one app for FREMAP's patients With you, update her if you had already downloaded it to you or it accesses via the website.
This new version is now available on Google Play for Android phones and in the Apple Store for IOS phones.
The application now looks better and is more intuitive to use. It is also more secure and effective and has new features.
If you have already been seen at a FREMAP centre, you can register on the app without having to visit a branch of FREMAP in person.
From the public area you can:
- Make emergency calls to FREMAP from both Spain and abroad.
- View the network of FREMAP centres, see opening times, locations on a map and the distance from your current location.
- View and download work calendars for all Autonomous Communities.
- View and download useful forms.
- Access information of interest if you are an employee.
- Access information of specific interest if you are self-employed.
- Access the Prevention Channel where you can find information on how to take care of your health and prevent accidents: guides, manuals, videos, etc.
- Find out about the coverage offered by your mutual insurance company
- Check your rights as a patient
From the private area you can:
View all the
information about your procedures ONLINE
- Download your medical reports and request new ones
See your financial information
- Whenever we transfer funds into your bank account, we will notify you of the date, amount and reason for the transfer by text message
Receive alerts by text message and/or email
- Notification that your company has processed the official documentation concerning an accident at work
- If your accident leaves you with injuries, we will process the INSS [National Social Security Institute] benefits you are entitled to and will keep you informed about when the case is opened and when the INSS issues its decision
- Once you have been temporarily disabled for 365 days, the INSS must issue a decision on your situation. We will notify you when your case has been submitted
Receive additional information in the app's Mailbox
- You will receive information in addition to that received via text or email in order to ensure it remains confidential
See upcoming medical and rehabilitation appointments
- You will also receive alerts by text message to remind you of your upcoming medical appointments 24 hours in advance
- And weekly alerts by text to remind you of your rehabilitation appointments
You will also be able to:
- Contact your case handler or request that they contact you.
- Contact a social worker: Request that the social worker contact you.
- Amend your personal data: You can request that some of your personal data be amended.